At Touch Incentive Marketing B.V. we consider the security of our systems very important. Despite our concern for the security of our systems, it is possible that there is still a weakness. If you have found a weak spot in one of our systems, please let us know so that we can take measures as soon as possible. We would like to work with you to improve the protection of our customers and our systems.
WE ASK YOU:
- Email your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Do not abuse the problem by, for example, downloading more data than is necessary to demonstrate the leak or to view, delete or adjust data from third parties;
- Do not share the problem with others until it is resolved and erase all confidential data obtained through the leak immediately after the leak is closed;
- Not to use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or third-party applications;
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can resolve it as soon as possible. Usually, the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability is sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more information.
WHAT WE PROMISE:
- We will respond to your report within 3 days with our assessment of the report and an expected date for a resolution;
- If you have complied with the above conditions, we will not take legal action against you regarding the report;
- We treat your report confidentially and will not share your personal data with third parties without your permission, unless this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Reporting under a pseudonym is possible;
- We will keep you informed of the progress of solving the problem;
- In reporting the reported problem, we will, if you wish, state your name as the discoverer;
- As a thank you for your help, we offer a reward for any report of an unknown security vulnerability. We determine the size of the reward based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report, with a minimum of a voucher of € 25.
We strive to resolve all issues as quickly as possible and are happy to be involved in any publication of the issue after it has been resolved.