Privacy and Cookie Statement
Privacy-sensitive data, or personal data, are processed via the website www.touchincentive.com of Touch Incentive Marketing B.V., hereinafter referred to as “Touch”. Careful handling of personal data is of great importance for Touch. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The personal data that Touch processes are:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Touch processes your personal data because you have indicated that you want to do business with us. We do this to:
- Respond to a question or request
- To send you the newsletter, if you have given permission for this
- Take your application into consideration
- To comply with laws and regulations
ON WHAT LEGAL BASe DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Touch processes your personal data on the following legal bases:
- In responding to a question or request, we rely on the legitimate interest
- When sending the newsletter we base ourselves on the permission given by you
- When applying for a job, we base ourselves on the permission you have given
- In complying with laws and regulations, we base ourselves on these laws and regulations
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE STORED?
Touch does not store your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected:
- If you send us a question or request, we will keep your personal data for 1 year because of our internal quality system. We can learn from everything you tell us. Your personal data will then be deleted.
- If you have indicated that you want to receive our newsletter, we will store your personal data as long as you have not unsubscribed via the opt-out that is included at the bottom of each newsletter. If you unsubscribe, your personal data will be deleted immediately before sending the newsletter.
- If you apply at Touch, we will process your personal data as long as the application procedure is running. There, your personal data will be deleted, unless you give us permission to keep your personal data for 1 year, because a new vacancy may become available soon. If you do not want this, we will delete your personal data.
- If we keep your data to comply with laws and regulations, we will keep your personal data for as long as is required by those laws and regulations.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Touch does not sell your data to third parties and Touch will only provide your data to third parties if this is necessary to meet the processing purposes described above. We conclude an agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure at least the same level of security and confidentiality of your data as we use ourselves.
- Facebook connect
- Google Analytics
- LinkedIn Widgets
For more information about these applications and how they handle cookies, consult the privacy statements of these parties.
Touch uses the above cookies for the following purposes:
- Generating general statistics and gaining insight into how our website and newsletters are used by visitors or readers.
- Optimizing our services.
You can refuse the use of these cookies, although this may limit the functionality and ease of use of our (web) applications. We do not store personal data about individual users.
HOW CAN YOU VIEW, MODIFY, DELETE OR RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to view, edit, delete and receive your personal data from us in digital format. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You can send a request to email@example.com. To ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport, the passport number and the Burger Service Nummer (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Once your request has been processed, your passport copy will be removed.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Touch takes the protection of your data serious and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO WE HANDLE PERSONAL DATA OF PERSONS UNDER 16?
Our website does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children is being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this data.
DO WE use AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING?
Touch does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving an employee of Touch.
DOES THIS ALSO APPLY TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are linked to our website by links or that have forwarded you to www.touchincentive.com. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using these websites.
How can you make a complaint about us?
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your personal data, or if we do not respond correctly to a request, we would appreciate it if you tell us via firstname.lastname@example.org. But you also have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How do we deal with changes to this privacy statement?
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. The privacy statement will then receive a higher version number. Changes will be published on this website. It is advisable to consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.